Employement or Contract work based on circumstances.
The ideal candidate for employment will live and have the right to work inside of the UK. Any other regions will only be considered on a contract basis.
Reporting to the COO, this person will be primarily tasked with developing and maintaing new and unique features for Podcrash Play, because of the broad spectrum of services Podcrash Play involves, we are looking for candidates with broad experience and capable of adapting and learning new technologies.
At a minimum this person should have experience with Java modding of Minecraft, with the ideal candidate also having knowledge of React and Ecommerce technologies.
- Research and develop custom features inside of Minecraft and coordinating with outside partners for large tasks.
- Test work for bugs and errors.
- Prioritise feature requests from our community and partners
- Coordinate with design teams to provide features for new communities we support.
- Bonus: Custom Ecommerce platforms, oAuth2, Discord Bot development
- Experience and ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Experience and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at different stages on the go without micromanagement
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers across multiple countries and timezones
- Must be motivated and able to work well independently and hard-working
Candidates with a strong portfolio of past development work are preferred.
To apply please submit your CV (Resume), up to date portfolio and anything else you deem relevant. Please include if you are eligible to work in the UK or if you are seeking a contract / freelance position and your ideal hourly salary in GBP or USD.